Get your iPod. Put it on shuffle. Press play. Write down the first 10 songs that pop up. Even if they're embarrassing...
OK, here I go - as I am heading out the door, these are the 10 songs that are going to accompany me to the airport:
- Walking in your Footsteps - the Police
- Lovesick Blues - Hank Williams
- Born in the USA - Springsteen
- South Ferry Road - The Hooters
- Territorial Pissings - Nirvana
- Ant Music - Adam & the Ants
- Rock Your Socks - Tenacious D
- Human Touch - Rick Springfield
- It's All I Can Do - The Cars
- F.U.N. Song - SpongeBob Square Pants
Yay! This seems like a very promising start to our trip......
*I know, I know - on one hand, this seems like a pretty weak post. But know that I have really enjoyed reading other people's Shuffle lists - and would love to read yours!