Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ugh...

Well, it's 4 in the morning, and here I am....

I have somehow managed to get my sleep schedule all out of whack, and I am paying for it today. I've been going to sleep earlier and earlier lately, until last night I think I was out by 7:30.
Do I know how to live large on a Saturday, or what?

But then, I slept very fitfully, with very petty and stressful dreams. Ugh.
Around 3, I just decided to give it up and get out of bed. I've been doing some Flickr wandering - just roaming about and tag surfing to see what there is to see.
I found things that made me happy here and here and here and here, just to point out a few....

Yesterday was a day for running errands, and -- are you sitting down??? -- yardwork! Bubba decided that we should tackle the backyard, so he mowed down pretty much everything* there was to mow down (no easy task).

I was put to work on clearing out several years worth of dead tree limbs (we have a nasty habit of every time we lose a big limb off a tree, we just drag it under the deck "to deal with later". Which turned out to be today), along with all the remnants of home improvement projects past (lots and lots of bits and pieces of wood, brick, fencing, drainage tubing, etc.)

I had good intentions of starting something/someone new on the needles, but between the endless Kabuki yardwork, and the toddler-appropriate bedtime.... well, it just didn't happen. Maybe today...


*He did spare the mutant mystery daffodils, however!

No comments: