Friday, March 10, 2006

Eeeeek!


Zorak???*
Originally uploaded by lla.
Just got news that my in-laws are coming tomorrow and spending the night.

Don't get me wrong, I like my in-laws just fine. However, I am now caught up in a whirlwind of cleancleanclean, tidytidytidy, vacuummopscrub so that my mother-in-law does not suspect the type of squalor in which I routinely allow her beloved son and grandson to live....



*Sorry, I am totally cheating with this picture, as it has very little to do with the content of this post. (Unless you count the sense of terror it imparts! Or the fact that I am "buggin'" -- hee! Sorry, I'm inhaling waaay too many cleaning products.)
However, this was the first photo that I ever posted up on Flickr, and I have always liked it a great deal. It was also the first time I used the "macro" setting on my camera.... I am smitten by the macro setting on my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that's what those guys looked like close up. Scary!
Enjoy your visit with the inlaws. I need a surprise visitor to get me motivated to clean.