Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring Forward!

This weekend, it is time to Spring Forward.

Ugh. I really hate "giving up" that hour.

And when you think about it - this weekend has all the un-fun events: April Fool's Day and Spring Forward. Hardly seems fair.

However, this year I am willing to overlook both of those things, since Spring Break starts today at 3:30 and we're going on a (hopefully) fun family trip to Baltimore. I think the fun of Spring Break outweighs the "ick" factor of the other two....

I hope to see the aquarium, and Fort McHenry, and wander through Little Italy, and maybe follow in the footsteps of John Waters....
Can you tell I've been doing my Baltimore research???


If this were a "Movie Friday" - I would be going to see Thank You for Smoking, - however, I need to get us ready to go. If anyone sees this, let me know what you think. I think it looks really clever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has Rob Lowe in it? I'd go see it for that if for no other reason. Enjoy your trip! You should stop by and see me on your way through. I am just about 10 miles off I95.