Wednesday, March 15, 2006

WooHoo! I got my first Google hit today....

Well, well, well. This is a milestone....

I got my first referral from Google to BadFortuneCookie today...

This morning, some lovely, lovely British citizen typed into the GoogleUK search engine Do stripes make you look fat - and up popped BFC! And when I test it here with Google.com, it works, too!
All thanks to the charming BabyChubbins. Who is, as I type, in a box on his way to Florida.

Just think - all over the world fashion-concerned young men and women could be consulting their search engines on a quest for flattering fit tips, and they will be directed to my little site o' bears, knitting and other day-to-day minutia! This just cracks me up, as to say that I am severely fashion-impaired is the understatement of the century.

This has, oddly, made my day.
Which may be a sad state of just how little is going on around here these days....
Although I did go to the dentist this morning, and got a good report card. Appearantly, I have "amazing gums". Just what a girl needs to hear from time to time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have started writing down all my crazy google hits. Some people have found me quite unintentionaly and some give me the creeps. Like the guy looking for Jennifer Garner's boobs. I am sure he did't read much of my blog. It makes you give pause at some of the words you use in your posts.