Sunday, February 25, 2007

An Atlanta Weekend in Pictures....




I hope you enjoy...

(if you'd like more information about a picture, you can click on it.
Or visit Flickr to see the whole set at your leisure.)




And - to completely change the subject - thank you to everyone who offered up an opinion and/or a suggestion yesterday - I really appreciate it...

Have you ever just w-a-a-a-a-y over-thought things, until you got all muddled up and then couldn't think clearly? That's exactly what I had done. I couldn't tell if I was accomplishing what I set out to accomplish, or what. You've made me feel much more confident that I am on the right track now.
Irish Hiking Scarf it is!
(and - Hurray! - 'cause they're fun to knit!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever just w-a-a-a-a-y over-thought things, until you got all muddled up and then couldn't think clearly?

Every. Single. Day. :) Glad you're feeling OK about your decision -- I know it will be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Nice way to re-cap the weekend. I like the chairs (NOOOhO! Really?) and the strawberry shots the best. :)

Fill said...

Those are excellent!! Thanks for the photo show.

beki said...

Those chairs are my favorite shot, so lovely ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics and I love your scarf. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Very nice photos!

Kat said...

I love the pics I can't wait to get my new camera!

African Kelli said...

I do love Atlanta, marta and all. Coca Cola, good food, Piedmont Park, hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

you have strawberries? oh, wait. it's not strawberry season. bet those weren't quite as good as the ones we get from the strawberry farms come springtime.