Friday, December 22, 2006

I thought...

...that perhaps I had more to say: more pictures to share, more musings to muse upon before I took a break for the holidays..

I was wrong.

I'm currently nursing a terrible case of something* -
ugh, my head! my nose! my ears! (I hate, Hate, HATE it when head colds get all stuck in your ears...) - and so I think I am going to say my "I'm taking a short break" farewell right now...

No matter which holidays you and your family celebrate - I wish you all a very Merry Everything and a Happy Always!



And Capello? Did you somehow do this to me?

7 comments:

rohanknitter said...

Ohhhh, hope you feel better so soon!
Last year I got miserably sick right around Christmas - what a drag. The boys all have very minor colds right now and I'm just sure I'll catch it, but of course it'll mutate into something much worse.
Merry Christmas anyway!

Anonymous said...

Merry Merry Ho Ho Ho to you sweet cookie! Hope you feel better soon! It may have been me instead of Capello, I have the snots too.

beki said...

Good tidings to you! Being sick during the holidays SUCKS! I'm trying to stay well this year. Last year I woke up Christmas morning with a stomach bug. Fun. Nothing like puking and present opening.
I hope you feel better soon.

amy said...

i'm with you, i woke up with a sore throat this morning and knew it was all downhill from there! but cheers to you anyways, i hope you get better real soon! happy holidays!

3 to get ready said...

So sorry you're sick! Hate that. Hope you feel better soon!

And Merry Christmas to all the cookies over there!

Anonymous said...

oh no! Feel better soon! And have a wonderful holiday.

laura capello said...

i am a nice, sharing, giving person.

but i'm not evil. geesh.

(get better soon. may the decongestant fairy visit you soon.)