Thursday, May 18, 2006

Because, once again, sometimes my pictures are better than my words....

We got a wee bit o' sunshine this afternoon, so I managed to get a few better pictures before I had to deliver all the little bears.*


ABFON


O is for Oliver


N is for Naomi


F is for Frankie


Bo & Naomi...


A is for Ava (with Naomi)



*And delivering them was really gratifying - the little ones seemed to really like them. One little guy was cranky and tired and on the verge of a total meltdown. When I gave him the bag with his bear it in, he paused...pulled his bear out of the bag...and then just beamed! Waterworks over, a ten-thousand watt smile crossed his face. He grabbed the little bear to his chest and hugged furiously. Then he threw himself at me and I got the sweetest hug and kiss, albeit a fairly soggy one...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you missed your calling as a high-fashion photographer. Those poses, the exotic settings, that could be a layout in cuddly bears weekly. Your hydrangea is looking lovely also.

laura capello said...

Oh, so cute!

And isn't it wonderful when you can change someone's attitude like that?

Anonymous said...

oh my god that is the biggest army-o-cutness i have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Sosweet, I love their little tummies

Anonymous said...

look at these! how awesome. how lovely. did you know i knit, too? besides being obsessed with food?

Anonymous said...

cuties! is that lamb's pride?