Friday, April 21, 2006

For Phil...



Hey Phil,
I drove past this today, and it made me think of you.

And I almost got run over by a Marta bus, attempting to take this picture....

Which, pretty much sums up how my day has gone today.
And just in case you thought that I might be exaggerating about my day, let me just tell you that Schecky is sitting on the couch, waiting for me to come watch a DVD with him. Which on the surface sounds lovely and sweet. Except that the movie is BabyGeniusesII: SuperBabies!
Ack.

Oh, and get this: Scheck's new name for me is "Evil Mom Lady". (Which is actually kind of funny. Obviously I've been letting him read too many of my old "Calvin and Hobbes" collections.)

Oh well, tomorrow's gonna be, tomorrow's gonna be, tomorrow's gonna be another day. Yay-yay-yay-yay!*


*Name that tune!
LCB, you ought to get that one....

1 comment:

Fill said...

I thought the song was more of a "gone with the wind" quotation. ? Don't know the song.

Thanks for the photo! and nearly becoming a Marta pancake for it! Heckavuh job, LLA!