Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Reprieve??

Well - the phone just rang, and my heart leapt into my throat - they're here early! And I'm not ready!

And it was my mom, but they aren't early. They're not coming. My dad has some health issues, and today was just not shaping up to be a good day. A tiny part of me felt such relief - they'll never know how disorganized my life really is! Ha! (They don't come to visit often at all) - but the overwhelming part of me was really disappointed. Despite the stress I was putting on myself, I was really looking forward to seeing them.

Oh well - off to make the cookies with Scheck....

Guess this means that I've got a date with the Gilmore Girls tonight. I do love me some Lorelei.... I'll do some more work on the stupidly huge blanket project, since my finishing stuff still isn't in. Does it really take more than 2 weeks to ship something here? From North Carolina? I mean really, seems like I could have walked and gotten it by now.... < /tiny rant>

No comments: