Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So *THIS* Is Why We Do It...




This is Pearls Before Swine, from November 28th.

Does it surprise anyone that I am behind on my comics reading? :)

Truth be told, though: it's been fantastically nice this morning, sitting in the comfy chair and getting caught up on over two weeks worth of comics...


I should do this more often!



I am finding this difficult to read - but Blogger won't let me show it larger on this page. You can click on the strip to see it in a larger size - just not on this page. Sigh...

3 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

Heh. I had no idea.

We can definitely do lunch again - the more the merrier!

Rebecca said...

leave it to you to unearth a comic that provides alternate uses for toilet seats. but wait. i didn't think they had toilet seats in prison?

Misty said...

that is my favorite comic!!!! I love it!