Friday, December 08, 2006

WIP Friday - a day with three parts. (make that five...)

Let's see what we've got going on here today...

First up:

Christmas Cards.
And yes, those of you with really, really good eyes did read that correctly. There are a 110 of them this year.



Hard to prove from this picture, but this is the start of a pair of little Christmas bears that I am making for two little girls (they are sisters) as a thank you gift.

Click on this picture so you can get a better look at the darling stitch marker that I got from GoodToBeGirl.

Remember how I originally bought these for my mom, but then mused that they were so cute that wasn't sure I could give them away? You can see for yourself how I handled that dilemma! I am a selfish, selfish grrrl....




Hmmmm - wonder what this could be???
I'm waiting 'til Scheck gets home from school to get started on this one...



And, if we're being really, really honest about what's going on here today in The House That Crazy BuiltTM, then I simply must include these list as well:



Ah, the depths of degradation... I do believe that I am now, quite literally airing my dirty laundry! Well, one of the loads. There are about 12 more where that came from...

And for the record, I hate vacuuming, but I love my vacuum cleaner. It's baby blue, and pretty darn cute. Well, you know, for a vacuum...

So, what are you up to today????

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always have such good intentions with christmas cards.... they just never make it to the mailbox. sigh. Have fun with those pom poms.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think you'd be taking a picture of your laundry and vacuum to post on the internet and share with your friends? Cool huh?
I'm seeing a pom-pom garland in your future. I'm just psychic that way. It's a talent I have.
Clean socks too...your future holds clean socks and pom-pom garland.

laura capello said...

is that curious george underpants?!

Anonymous said...

I think I would vacuum more often if I had your vacuum:)

rohanknitter said...

Hey, your ahead of me with the Christmas card thing. I was thinking that maybe tomorrow I could pose the boys outside with assorted animals and take a few pics for our card. (It's finally supposed to be over 20 degrees tomorrow)
What yarn do you use on your little bears?

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the idea of pompom garland! That sounds fun!

beki said...

Is that a Miele? I have one of those! I love mine too.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! Only Capello would look so closely at your dirty laundry as to spot Curious George drawers! Good grief! Thank for the mention! I feel all warm & fuzzy being mentioned on The Cookie! Funny too 'cause I think I found my way here via Daisy. Funny how that works.

Also I am looking forward to seeing your Pom Poms. Oh ah I mean the ones on the tree. Geez I’m not that kind of girl!

Glad that Schecky is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

thanks for airing your dirty laundry.