Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Top of My Bookcase...


Here's a little corner of my home, of sorts...

It's the top of one of my living room bookcases. Longtime patrons of this site will recognize it from its frequent appearance in pictures around here. It's where I keep stuff that I like looking at; as well as sources of inspiration and whatever materials I need for the current project...

This yarn is waiting to be turned into the little bears that I need to get cracking on! (mentioned in the previous post...) It's getting kind of crowded up there...

The yarn was all purchased at Knitch, the coolest, hippest, and all-around most friendly yarn store in Atlanta!
If you've not visited, you need to. You'll be glad you did...

You can see a larger version of this photo, complete with notes about who/what everything is, here...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Schecky is better. His sweet little blue eyes are so cute peeking out in this picture.

laura capello said...

glad to her scheck is better. you certainly sound chipper with all that sleep you got.

rohanknitter said...

Glad the boy is better!
Never had that croup stuff around here - it scares me!!

beki said...

I'm so glad to hear about Schecky. There's nothing worse than having a sick kiddo.

African Kelli said...

Those are so sweet. What fun knitting that must be!

Kat said...

Glad to here your son is feeling better. Steriods rock!