Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Argh... :(

I had a few little things to share - nothing big, nothing major - not even enough for a nice coherent post. Just several small nibbly bits.
As Autum would say: "a tossed salad post..."

HOWEVER...

Given that it has taken me TWO WHOLE DAYS to be able to access my very own Blogger account, and given that Blogger has been taking forever to load anyone else's blog, my enthusiasm for blogging has waned somewhat...
Grrrrrr.

Adding to the frustration is the fact that not only is Blogger taking - and I am not exaggerating here - approximately 4+ minutes to load a single site,* it is also not allowing me comment on anyone else's blog**. I attempt to, but the comment window just times out after an indeterminable wait.
Grrrrrr somemore.

So, yes - to make a boring story even longer, and more boring: Blogger is giving me fits. And I've been trying to access my account and blog for two days now. And now that I finally have accessed my account, all I can do is whine and fuss about how displeased I am with Blogger.

And, no, the irony is not lost on me.

But apparently, I'm still going to do it anyway.
Going to hit the "Publish Post" button now. Wish me luck...


I think Baby wants a TypePad account for Christmas....



*Yes, I am so anal that I am timing it. Or at least I was. But I was getting too cranky. So now I start the page loading, walk away and come back by several minutes later. It's like a bad DSL commercial. Except it's not my DSL line that's acting up, because everything else is fine. It's just Blogger-blogs.

**I feel like a Who down in Whoville - "YOP! I am here, I am here!" I really am visiting your blogs, you'd just never know it. I'm being all LucyLurkerish. Not sure I like it....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a little worried about you. I'm glad your just hanging out in Whoville. Can I join you?

Anonymous said...

you're, not your... when will I learn to proof read before hitting publish, not after?

Anonymous said...

I for one am dying to know if your bead trees came to light? I love them and thought of making some myself. The amount of beads it would take though....

laura capello said...

bad blogger! bad! bad!

beki said...

And this is why I gave blogger the boot.

Kat said...

Not kidding, I just went to leave a comment and blogger locked me out!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that it wasn't just me, because I was having issues too.

African Kelli said...

Well, no one puts Baby in the corner!
(Doode, you deserve typepad!)

Anonymous said...

yes, come over to the dark side, young jedi. typepad is groovy. but you may chec into wordpress, i think they offer free accounts. much better than blogger, but marbe not as great at typepad? they do different thigns.