Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm Sorry...

that I've not been able to post this weekend and talk about Tennessee or all the birthday goodness. Why?

Because I am utterly, totally, and hopelessly addicted to Footballers Wives. This may very well be the trashiest TV that I have ever watched.
And that's saying something, because I do love my trashy TV...


Bubba gave me the complete first season on DVD for my birthday, and I've already vegged my way through all eight delicious episodes.

I then promptly went into withdrawal, and had to run out to Borders and buy the second season. Not only did I make a special trip to Borders, but I totally overpaid for it, just because I was too darn impatient to wait for Amazon.com to deliver it in a few days... I do enjoy Borders, but their DVD prices are terrible. Ah well, they had sent me a lovely email coupon for my birthday...

Why do I suspect that I'm not going to get any sleep tonight???

How did I not know about this show? Why can I only get the first two seasons on DVD, when the show just finished its fifth (and final?)* season???

And honestly, is there any couple on earth more evil than Jason and Tanya Turner????


*I am having to be very careful, and I am trying not to look at anything about it online, since I don't want to accidentally read an episode guide. Although, after I am done with my Second Season, I may have to break down and cheat and see what happens next... 'cause I don't think I can wait....

3 comments:

laura capello said...

I'm blaming you for my new obsession, and I REFUSE to be turned on for another one.

And for the record, I can't get "grope, ass grab, tit rub" up of my mind. Thanks a lot.

Slimbolala said...

We gave Footballers Wives a try. I was ready for trashy, but it was stunningly trashy. I enjoyed it well enough, but a few episodes seemed to be enough to sate any trash-hankering I might have been experiencing.

LLA said...

I had to make myself take a break halfway through the
second season - even my trashy saturation threshhold
was at the breaking point! And I've got a really,
really high level for trashy tv.....

Stunningly trashy sums it up nicely....