Saturday, May 13, 2006

Jake Ryan

Everyone in my house is taking such good care of me - even TiVo recorded Sixteen Candles* for me today, and I managed to stay awake for 2 straight hours to watch it.

Sigh.

Then I found this article at The Washington Post which outlines just why we love Jake Ryan so.

Sigh somemore....


*Which in a way was kind of eerie. Earlier in the afternoon, I decided to move my base of operations to the couch and watch a movie. I was looking at our meager DVD collection, and I considered "Pretty in Pink". I decided against it, and thought 'what I really feel like watching is "Sixteen Candles." '
Since I don't have that DVD, I went back to bed. When I woke up and lurched into the living room, the little red TiVo light was on, and when I looked to see what it was recording, it was "Sixteen Candles!"

How do it know???
My TiVo is psychic, maybe? Love that TiVo...

2 comments:

laura capello said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!

Miss Bonkers said...

This brought a roar to my laughter and a sparkle to my eye!!!

Although, I must admit, that I've always been more of a Lloyd Dobbler man myself.