Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Handwriting Meme

thought I'd join in on the fun at the handwriting meme on Flickr....

In all honesty, I thought about "staging" a shot - using cute stationary, and my very best handwriting, etc. Instead, I decided to just "keep it real."

I grabbed a nearby 3x5 index card - they're ubiquitous in my house, as I use them for everything. I grabbed a Sharpie, my weapon of choice*, and just used my everyday scrawl.

NOTE TO ALL YOU HANDWRITING ANALYSTS OUT THERE: I am pretty sure that I don't want to know what this says about me.....



*Although, I am not completely sure how I ended up with a purple one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your everyday scrawl is very neat.

Fill said...

It would make a cool font!

LLA said...

Thanks, y'all!

Anonymous said...

I am an index card FIEND! I buy them by the mega-brick at office supply stores (the Office Max near my apartment sells them in a brick of 5 packages of 100 cards each).

I have no idea how I ever managed to exist before I discovered the miracle of the humble 3x5 card!