Monday, February 13, 2006

It's no Nor'easter...


...but we did get a smattering of snow!*
It is so easy to get a Southerner excited over the least little bit of the white stuff.

It was nice - enough to dust lawns, trees, cars, etc. - but none whatsoever on the roads. That's the way to do it... I like it to look pretty, so that I can stare dreamily out the window at it, but not have it inconvenience me in the slightest.

I managed to complete 7 rows on the Monster Blanket last night - which gave me a good excuse to sit on my behind and watch a lot of TV. (Speaking of which, how emotional was Grey's Anatomy last night??? Plus, they featured that pretty song, Breathe (2 AM), which is really growing on me. )
I am looking forward to Squarey's pillow arriving tomorrow so that I may begin stitching him up.

Today, I should go to the Y, but already I feel my resolve weakening... I think I may putter about the house, tackle the mountain of laundry that miraculously regenerates every few days, and put together a little Valentine's something-something for my preschool class.

Whatever you do today, have fun with it!

* In case you've ever wondered, what exactly is a Nor'Easter, howstuffworks has a nice definition.

No comments: