Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Books!



I had received a Gift Certificate from Border's for Christmas, and had squirrelled it away for a rainy day....

The weather is actually quite gorgeous*, but Border's was being quite generous with the 30% off coupons, so I decided to go ahead and get some books that I have been coveting!

TA-DA!










So if you don't see me around here for a bit - know that I am reading, and plotting!













*There are some definite benefits to living in Georgia - and mild winters and near 60-degree days in February are certainly prime examples.
I may ask you to remind me of this when it's August and I'm whining because it's too hot and sticky to move.
Or in the later part of the Spring when all the pollen goes crazy and everything is covered in a layer of snot-green dust that's half an inch thick! I kid you not - I've lived here for 15 years, and it still amazes me, I've never seen anything like it anywhere else....

No comments: