Thursday, February 23, 2006

Adoration Thursday....*


Thank God for the iTunes Music Store....

I'm somewhat out of sorts today. So I treated myself to a mini-buying binge at the iTunes Music Store. And now in heavy rotation on my desktop are:

  • Joan Jett of Arc -- Clem Snide

  • Pretty in Pink -- Psychedelic Furs

  • Shuffle Your Feet -- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

  • Wish Me Well (You Can Go to Hell) -- The Bouncing Souls
    (really been listening to this one quite a bit.... sadly, kind of summing up how I'm feeling towards people from work! I suspect that my inner child is a sullen teenager sulking in her room....)

  • All These Things That I've Done -- The Killers

  • Pon de Replay -- Rihanna

  • Pride and Joy -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

I tried to figure a way to link to song samples, but it just wasn't working for me - you'll just have to trust that they are all great tunes and I am enjoying them mightily.
And I have no idea why Bubba thinks that I am musically schizophrenic.....


*OK - I don't know if there is such a thing or not - but so many of the blogs that I enjoy have the occasional theme: Gratitude Thursdays, Self Portrait Friday, Half-Off-Coupon Mondays, etc. So I thought I'd join the bandwagon. However, due to the fact that I am pretty much a square peg in trying to fit in a round hole, I couldn't find anything that really worked for me. So I thought I'd just start making crap up....

No comments: