Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Capello, This One's For You...

Because you've had a hellish long weekend...

And because you're the only other person who will admit to reading FBoFW on a regular basis...

I now present for your reading enjoyment: The End of the Foobiverse*



*I read this this morning, and laughed so hard that I sucked my morning Diet Coke up my nose a little.
Twice.
So have a little fun with it, 'cause kiddo, you've earned it...


(And, it goes without saying that non-Capello readers are welcome to enjoy this as well!)

3 comments:

3 to get ready said...

How funny! His synopsis was dead-on. Although I've been reading FBoFW for years and years now -- I remember when Liz was a toddler! I always thought it was wild how they aged and very few others did.

Tim says he feels sorry for Judge Parker in the ajc because that's the only strip I don't read!

laura capello said...

WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN THE STRIP IS RETIRING IN 2007?!

laura capello said...

And what about Weed? What's gonna happen to Weed?